How to hide ip ?-Simple way to hide ip
- Open Command Prompt
- Type ipconfig /release just like that, and hit enter
- Type "exit" and leave the prompt
- Right-click on "Network Places" or "My Network Places" on your Control Panel.
- Click on "properties"
- You should now be on a screen with something titled "Local Area Connection", or something close to that, and, if you have a network hooked up, all of your other networks.
- Right click on "Local Area Connection" and click "properties"
- Double-click on the "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" from the list under the "General" tab
- Click on "Use the following IP address" under the "General" tab
- Create an IP address (It doesn't matter what it is. I just type 1 and 2 until i fill the area up).
- Press "Tab" and it should automatically fill in the "Subnet Mask" section with default numbers.
- Hit the "Ok" button here
- Hit the "Ok" button again
- You should now be back to the "Local Area Connection" screen.
- Right-click back on "Local Area Connection" and go to properties again.
- Go back to the "TCP/IP" settings
- This time, select "Obtain an IP address automatically"
- Hit "Ok" Hit "Ok" again
How to hide ip ?-Simple way to hide ip Reviewed by Don't Play on 17:25:00 Rating: